In order to encourage the students in colleges to employee sensory analysis in their research/study, we, therefore, set up this scholarship. We will issue NTD6,000 prize for the student who employee MakeSense internet software SECT or SERD (in Chinese) in their research/study and published the result for annual IFT held in Taiwan.
Students in relative department in all colleges in Greater China.
C. Rights for the winner
- The winner can get scholarship NTD 6,000 (tax responsibility is on the winner if it is needed). The winner needs to sign a receipt.
- SCG can issue a recommendation letter to this published article.
- SCG will offer the interim opportunity for the winner.
D. Conditions for applicants (both conditions are required)
- The MakeSense SECT or SERD is employed in the research/study.
- The result is published in annual IFT held in Taiwan (at least as post publication) and the software is mentioned in the publication.
- Registration with SCG.
- Apply the free use for MakeSense for 30 days. To extend the days is acceptable with application (application linkage)
- Turn the publication paper to SCG for review.
- Will announce the reviewal result.
- Will issue the scholarship to the winner.
F. Review criteria：
- The rationale/ compatibility of the experimental design of the sensory analysis in the study.
- The rationale/ compatibility of the explanation on the sensory result and judgement.
- The compatibility of the application of MakeSense SECT or SERD in the study.
- The MakeSense SECT or SERD is mentioned in the methodology section in the paper.